Join this 3 hour, rare and unique FORCE Drawing Workshop, Online! Discover what Mike Mattesi has been teaching to animation and video game industry artists over the last 20 years!
Perhaps you have one of the FORCE books and want to learn more by being in a live session where you can ask questions and receive immediate feedback. Send in work and get a critique.
Enroll and get answers to the following questions:
- Where is FORCE in the figure?
- How can I see it?
- What is the best way to draw FORCE?
- Are there certain tools I should use when drawing FORCE?
- What is Directional and Applied FORCE?
- What is rhythm, why does it exist and how does it work?
- Where does rhythm go?
- Are there physical exercises for getting better are drawing FORCE?
- What are the torso templates and how do I identify and draw each one?
The workshop will be held through Zoom and attendees will receive a Zoom link and pass code prior to entering.
[ Download the Free FORCE Photoshop Brush Mike will use for the Workshop ]