10 weeks, Dec 02-Feb 03
Saturdays at 1pm-3pm PST
15 Student Max Attendance!
Meeting Info and HW:
Weekly Zoom Sessions, you will receive Class Link a few days prior to to first class.
Assignments to be submitted 24 hours prior to class. You will receive a Google Drive Folder Link to do so.
Traditional supplies are soft graphites or waxes on SMOOTH Newsprint. Digital drawings are also welcome!
What you'll get:
- During each session, I will look over your HW with the class and demonstrate how to do the next week's assignment.
- You will also gain access to online videos to support your education from week to week.
- Class will be recorded and uploaded to a Google Drive Location for you to download and keep.
- Every week there will be a new assignment that will help you deeply understand and learn how to draw with FORCE.
- Discover how to control your line
- How to Find and Draw FORCES and Rhythms
- Learn the simple FORCE templates that will direct FORCES and generate rhythm
- How to bring Gravity into your work
- Two approaches of skating and chopping
- A new way of looking at and using angles
- What to be thinking about while drawing
- Directional and Applied FORCES
- The use of the arrow
- Animator’s tricks for drawing the figure
- The right amount of loose to tight information in your drawing
- Metaphors to power up your work
- Keep proportions without losing dynamism
- #1 reason for stiff figures and how to remove it
- The Three steps to drawing
- The importance of hierarchy and how it’s used in FORCE Drawing
Life Time Access to the FORCE Basics Video Course ($140 value)
FORCE Model Pack- Over 550 ($20 value)dynamic photos of models for you to draw.
FORCE Brush Pack- Use the same brush Mike uses during the course to gt the feel of drawing with FORCE. ($7 Value)