FORCE Basics Class
10 Weeks, Wednesday Nights
Start Date: Sept 18th
End Date: Nov 20th
Time: 8-9:30 PM PST
Discover how I bring drama, fluidity and FORCE to my drawings! I will share with you all the secrets and tricks to make your drawing exciting and believable. Every week you will watch tutorial videos on the site. If you have any questions about them between classes, you can write them below the video and/or ask questions in the following LIVE session when you share your homework. During the LIVE sessions, I will answer those questions and critique student work. There is no better way to learn than LIVE feedback!
A paint program that has brushes with opacity and line thickness control. Photoshop and ProCreate on the iPad preferred. Brushes for both programs will be accessible during the class.
Paper- I use SMOOTH newsprint and recommend buying it in bulk. Here are some links to buying options:
Buy product S-2460. 1666 sheets for just over $50. That is the best deal I have ever found!
Amazon Pacon Smooth Newsprint
I primarily use Lyra Graphite crayons. For this course all you need is one!
Here is a exciting list of what you will receive:
- Learn to draw with FORCE!!!
- Understanding the body as a whole gesture not details or parts.
- How to bring Gravity to your work.
- The FORCE line and how to use it. We all want great line control.
- Creating rhythm and flow in the figure with function!
- The Leading Edge.
- The rhythm templates of the human body and the traps to watch out for.
- Lifetime access to the FORCE Basics Videos and the recordings of the class!
- A place for you to ask questions between classes.
- Access to many FORCE Model Photos for you to use in the class!
I look forward to teaching you to see, think and draw with FORCE!